PATH recrute 01 Généraliste Ressources Humaines h/f
Description de l’entreprise
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with… lire la suite
Détails de l’annonce
Poste proposé : Human Resources Generalist
- Manage proper employee’s onboarding and conduct offboarding procedures.
- Ensure employment contracts are both properly written and signed by parties.
- Own HR administrative documentation management and filing system, as per legal requirements.
- Accountable of the monitoring of employment status of each staff and advise country programs on timely actions required for extensions or terminations.
- Monitor and maintain employee files and ensure personnel data are up to date.
- Ensure proper HR database maintenance and develop periodical reports as needed.
- Ensure full compliance of HR processes and records with PATH rules, regulations, policies, and strategies.
- Serve as point of contact with benefits providers, insurance brokers and temporary staffing agencies.
- Assist in coordinating training and development initiatives.
- Contribute to building adapted initiatives to improve PATH employee experience.
- In charge of administrative formalities with all local labor authorities in Senegal (Social Security, National Pension, Labor Inspection).
- Manage statutory procedures in Senegal (medical check-up, staff representative election).
- Ensure monthly salary variables are captured and shared with the Finance Unit.
- Participate in recruiting activities by supporting country programs in staffing plan discussions.
- Guide and support clients with queries throughout the employee life cycle under the supervision of the Regional HRBP.
- Assist clients on employee relations issues, benefits management and labor law compliance.
- Assist clients in cases of underperformance or team management and facilitates the implementation of Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or other remedial measures, when required.
- Assist the Regional HRBP on staff career development by fostering and managing promotions.
- Assist the Regional HRBP in HR policies development and implementation.
- Assist the Regional HRBP in benefits management.
- Input to the Africa HR procedures mapping and assist in creation of HR SOPs.
- May participate in HR projects including DEI initiatives and manager trainings.
- May provide support to the HR support team and the HR director as needed.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Human Resources Generalist
- BSc/BA in human resources management, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist (minimum 5 years in an International Organization / NGO preferred)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws in Senegal and in Ghana
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Fluency in English & French
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proven problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : Human Resources Generalist