PAYROLL SOFTWARE SERVICES CDI
RTI (Research Triangle Institute) International is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. RTI has several corporate and project offices across the globe. In Africa, RTI has an active presence in more than 22 countries in Africa and over 40 projects.
- RATIONALE FOR NEW SOFTWARE
RTI Senegal project offices has approximately 100 full time staff. Project offices payroll is managed/calculated monthly through RTI customized excel based spreadsheet. The excel spreadsheets are susceptible to human errors of commission or omission. The new proposed payroll system will enable the project management to automate the payroll payroll process and provides assurance on accuracy and completeness of payroll computations.
- BENEFITS OF THE PROPOSED PAYROLL SYSTEM
- It will enable Finance and HR team to collaborate on payroll management much seamlessly compared to current Excel based payroll spreadsheets.
- Payroll software provides audit trail hence it is easier to view and monitor changes.
- The payroll software will easily generate management responses. Finance Managers and Human Resources will be able to reconcile the payroll information much quicker.
- Payroll system handles mathematical back-end and ensure accurate reporting.
- Payroll system will strengthen internal controls over payroll management.
- The system will provide assurance to management that the payroll is computed in accordance with local labor and tax laws.
- TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROPOSED SOFTWARE General Module (Security and back up)
- The software should have segregated roles within the payroll system. The key roles to be segregated include input, review, approval and reporting.
- Compute payroll instructions in compliance with local taxation and labor laws.
- Enable real time multiple user access to various users.
- Offline processing capabilities when internet is not available.
- Payroll configuration to suit different pay cycles in a month, for example 1st-15th, 16-30th , 25-24th etc.
- Able to automate workflow and track a transaction through its life cycle from inception to execution, including approvals, routing, and historical tracking.
Human resource module
- The software must be able to automatically allow employees to submit leave and monitor their leave balance, while managers can review such requests and notify employees of approved or declined leave requests as well as calculates accrued leaves for salaries calculation.
- Manage and monitor Timesheets
- Receive and manage other HR requests
- edit certificates, pay slips, all other forms
- The software must enable capture and tracking of monthly hours worked via the standard hours as currently used by RTI Senegal office projects.
- It should be able to allocate staff time (labor hours) to multiple project charge codes or cost centers based on monthly timesheets and generate cost summary for each project code and cost center.
- Expected Payroll Software Management System must contain feature that generates payroll reports like salary statements, benefits report or leave summaries that enable employees to also access the platform to check or print.
- The payroll administrator should be able to use the system to distribute pay slip by email/and or payroll application.
- Consolidate annual tax returns for both the employers and employees as per the local Senegalese laws.
- Software should provide real-time processing and reporting as well as batch (flexibility to have either process as requested by user). E.g. Bank payments transfer summaries for salary payments.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND SECURITY REQUIREMENT
The vendor might at least comply to one of the following security standards in terms of Data Protection:
- ISO 27001 Certification
How to apply
To apply please provide the following:
- A presentation of your structure
- A technical proposition addressing the below question:
- What technical support and maintenance support do you provide and its costs implication?
- How does system updates statutory calculation subject to any local laws changes regarding taxation and any other item affecting how staff salaries are computed?
- What calculation are managed, and which are not by the system?
- What is the expectation on any hardware cost? if applicable.
- What is the time frame for implementation?
- How many users per licenses?
- How will the system sync conversion of the existing data to the new system without manually keying in the data?
- What’s the software bandwidth on back up should the system fail?
- What is the maximum volume of transactions the system can hold without running slow?
- What other systems is/can the software integrate/interface with?
- What is the maximum data retention time frame for audit trail?
- Can system hold future dated transactions in the system, which will not process until the payroll cycle in which they are effective?
- A financial proposition
All the documentation must be sent to the following email address [email protected] before April 5th at 8 p.m Dakar time. All questions can be addressed to the same email address before March 27th at 6 p.m Dakar time.
Postuler en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue. Veuillez ne pas envoyer votre candidature sur cette offre.
Vous pouvez voir les offres disponibles en cliquant ici.