The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
The Global Partnerships and Philanthropic Services (GPPS) unit provides technical expertise and operational support to the IRC’s private sector High Value (HV) fundraising teams so that they may focus on forward-facing donor engagement. GPPS is a first-of-its-kind, truly HV ecosystem that provides a single, unified service model and experience that caters to the HV teams’ diverse income streams and partners.
The candidate has an outstanding opportunity to join GPPS’s Partner Engagement and Corporate Affairs (PECA) team and advance our aspirational goals and vision! PECA engages audiences across four HV income streams (Corporate, Foundations and Trusts, High Net Worth Individuals, and New Funding and Innovation) through a number of services including operational partnerships; gift in-kind policy and practice; global workplace giving; donor engagement and cause marketing. The Designer will work directly with front-line fundraisers on donor-related engagements for income-generating activities, including:
- Support the Donor Engagement team by creating graphics for customized HV newsletters, communications, partner presentations, and other collateral
- Produce visually engaging collateral and graphics for HV donor funding propositions and impact reporting
- Lead all aspects of design for bespoke HV fundraising projects, from conception to completion, including donor pitch decks, standardized design templates, reports, and customized campaign collateral
- Design and create materials that are visually engaging for current and prospective HV partners and donors
- Build and update customized private webpages for corporate and foundation partners, showcasing partnership impact
- Lead on short videos for HV donor proposals, reports, and engagement opportunities, including script direction, footage research, implementation of graphics and animation, and editing of final product
- Collaborate with the Creative Studio team on larger strategic IRC moments as needed, such as World Refugee Day, International Women’s Day, End of Year, etc. to build collateral for high-value partners and individual donors
- Support on other projects as needed for high value partner and donor solicitation and cultivation as well as GPPS design needs
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects and work with Creative Studio on brand approval
- 3-5 years of experience in design and asset creation, ideally in the fundraising sector
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of leading video, audio, and graphic tools including Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in post-production including, but not limited to, color grading, sound design, building sequences, asset management and organization and more
- Passion for the IRC’s mission and dedication to private sector partnerships
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining a strong attention to detail are required
- Sound verbal and written communication skills as well as an ability to be clear and concise in all communications with a wide range of groups and individuals
- Capable of collaborating and coordinating with other creative members of the team, as well as clients, to ensure that design and creative is on-brand and consistent with the organization’s design standards
- Attention to detail; ability to balance multiple, contending priorities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive, collaborative, productive relationships with staff at all levels
Knowledge of After Effects, a plus.
This role may require working remotely full- or part-time (i.e., telecommuting). Applicants must have a home or alternate workspace they can effectively complete their work from during regularly scheduled hours.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter rescue.csod.com.