Knowledge Management Associate CDI
Title: Knowledge Management Associate
Location: Dakar, Senegal or Remote (West Africa)
Reports to: Knowledge and Operations Senior Manager
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 – providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
As myAgro grows, we want to make sure that knowledge is shared across departments and countries to improve the way we work. myAgro is looking for a Knowledge Management Associate to help develop organizational strategy to document processes, share best practices and promote organizational information sharing. The Knowledge Management Associate will work with team members from different departments under the supervision of the Knowledge Manager.
To ensure success, Knowledge Management Associates should be motivated and excited about a non-routine job that allows them to collaborate with multiple teams across the organization.
- Document standard operating procedures (SOPs) in a clear, standardized and clear manner for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct organizational learning group sessions and other knowledge sharing activities to document and share information and learning across the organization.
- Contribute to the maintenance of Confluence – myAgro’s knowledge management software.
- Support in the onboarding of team members.
- Develop surveys to gather feedback from the team to improve Knowledge Management processes.
- Work on ad-hoc projects to develop organizational documentation.
- Help implement myAgro’s Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS), including completing reporting requirements on a quarterly and annual basis, training staff on ESMS procedures and ensuring compliance with policies.
- You love order, and even more, you love creating order for an organization and colleagues.
- You have supported the development of standard operating procedures for growing teams.
- You have strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- You are comfortable and able to collaborate with team members of different seniority levels and facilitate sessions with large groups.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and strong communication and active listening skills.
- You have outstanding writing skills in French and in English.
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Retirement plan contributions
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
How to apply
Postuler en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue. Veuillez ne pas envoyer votre candidature sur cette offre.
Vous pouvez voir les offres disponibles en cliquant ici.