Award Management Intern CDI
Save the Children
TITLE: Award Management Intern
LOCATION: WCA Regional OfficeDakar
GRADE: National 7
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 months
CHILD SAFEGUARDING: Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
This role will work with the Regional Office, Country Offices Award team in WCA:
- Support on regional multi-country projects -Update AMS with project and partners documents
- Support of Country Offices in their awards management effort, quality of reporting and close out
- Assist regional Award team in awards management best practices in systems, processes, procedures, and compliance (both donor and general awards management).
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Regional Award Manager
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
Monthly Net Internship Compensation : 200000 XOF
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Awards Management of regional multi-country projects (consortium-based)
- Support award management of regional project in reporting, audit needs & coordination, finance, Kick Off meetings, awards review meetings, projects and financial review meetings. Partnership management – Ensure AMS is fully update and accurate
- Support Award manager to provide adequate and quality support to countries in relation to regional multi-country projects. Context permitting, envisage regular visits to work hand in hand with country project teams, notably in awards management responsibilities, allowing for an optimum award performance across the region and countries.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- Work independently and sometime remotely with multi stakeholder – achieving and role modelling Save the Children values.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for takes responsibility for their own personal development.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops innovative solutions.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer literate (i.e. WORD, advanced Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, financial systems).
- Patient, adaptable, flexible, able to improvise and remain responsive and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure.
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a workload comprised of competing priorities, varying and changing tasks and responsibilities.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Safeguarding our Staff
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI anti-harassment policy.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42ODY2NS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Postuler en cliquant sur le lien suivant :
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue. Veuillez ne pas envoyer votre candidature sur cette offre.
Vous pouvez voir les offres disponibles en cliquant ici.