AZA Finances recrute 01 Administrateur des ventes h/f
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA can significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala and Dakar.
As the Sales Administrator, your responsibility will be assisting the Sales Organization in the day-to-day dealings with existing client accounts. You will deepen and strengthen the client experience by providing excellent ongoing day to day service, assisting with the transaction journey, helping simplify documentation requirements, answering client questions and providing post-transaction support, when required. The role of a Sales Administrator is a critical element in the transaction journey helping to navigate AZA Finance’s internal teams and processes, so we’re looking for an empathetic young leader, with the relevant experience and skills, to help build the vision for excellent standards in transaction processing and to instill a customer-centric culture at AZA Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level. This role is open to candidates in Dakar (Senegal).
- Lead with customer-centric approach by setting high standards for client support and customer happiness.
- Act as an effective liaison between AZA Finance and the clients in the Transaction Journey, facilitating any queries relating to transactions.
- Support the Sales & Account Management team by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Compliance, Legal, Payments, Product and Treasury).
- Support and improve the customer transaction journey by providing feedback.
- Maintain high standards and timely responses to clients by acting within defined SLAs.
- React quickly to client queries to ensure there is a smooth client transaction process and identify any questions / problems.
- Proactively anticipate client requirements and requests ahead of time.
- Maintain clear and up-to-date records of client transactions within all systems.
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally.
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes.
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence and step into a leadership role when required.
- Develop and achieve quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Collaborate with Account Management to complete transaction requests on time.
- Kick off the transaction process with clients, clearly explaining the process and documentation requirements.
- Assist clients, when necessary, with inputting of transactions on the front-end website.
- Complete initial checks of documents submitted to ensure they meet the basic requirements set out by AZA Finance’s Compliance team.
- Collaborate with the Compliance team to complete transactions by collecting required documents from clients and ensure transaction approval is completed in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Payments team to check the receipt of funds and coordinate payout on behalf of the clients.
- Ensure full completion of trades by sharing PoPs (Proof of Payments) with the client.
- Coordinate with Product & Customer Service teams to overcome technical issues blocking clients from creating or completing transactions.
- Post-transaction support (non-receipt of funds, tracer requests, following up on incomplete payments).
- Ensuring timely completion of trades within defined SLAs.
- Ambitious and passionate professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner who can pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to understand and help promote customer-centric vision at AZA.
- Persistent and goal-oriented with a mindset to get the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (written and oral), listening skills.
- Experience in Advanced MS Office, Google Suite Tools and CRM software
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and structure ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- You’re persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Passionate about our mission to develop innovative digital payment and treasury management solutions to help businesses scale in frontier markets
- Based in Senegal
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability