Resources Acquisition & Management Director, WV Senegal CDI
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Resources Acquisition & Management Director, WV Senegal, you will provide leadership in the development and implementation of the WV Senegal Resource Development Strategy and in the acquisition of new government, multilateral, foundation and private grants to enable WV Senegal to increase its contributions to child well-being and National Office (NO) strategic objectives through increased revenue in the key priority sectors of WV Senegal Strategy. You will ensure resource diversification, strengthened donor networking and improved resource acquisition capabilities for WV Senegal. Working closely with RAM team members and with technical specialists in each sector, you will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of grant acquisition processes, leading in pre-positioning, proposal development and donor liaison and will track grants acquisition performance metrics. You will build the capacity of other staff in resource acquisition, and provide backstopping support to projects as needed.
- Masters in fields related to international development.
- 5-7 years’ experience in successful proposal writing and management of proposal development teams, program design, grant acquisition and grant management for international development NGOs.
- 5 years’ experience in team management, track record of success in motivating teams and inspiring teamwork and of successfully training, mentoring and supervising grant staff.
- Track record of success in networking, partnering and donor relations.
- Experience in project management with government and multilateral agencies grant funded projects and experience in grant compliance procedures for major bilateral (USAID, EU/DGINTPA, GAC, AFD) and multilateral donors.
- Bilingual French & English
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel within Senegal up to 30- 40% of the time.
- International travels of up to 10% may be required.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply online**.**
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Cette offre d'emploi est pourvue. Veuillez ne pas envoyer votre candidature sur cette offre.
Vous pouvez voir les offres disponibles en cliquant ici.