Title: Supply Chain Data Administrator
Location: Dakar, Senegal
Report to: Head of Supply Chain
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 – providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
You will be an important person involved in ensuring we can deliver agricultural products to smallholder farmers. You will report to the Head of Supply Chain. Your main responsibility will be to administer the systems used for supply chain and logistics. This work includes delivery planning, mapping important data, and supporting reports and dashboards for the team. You will collaborate with team members at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms and to explain design options and their potential impact.
- Data management: Perform data uploads and changes, and implement rules and automation.
- Data quality: support data quality and data reconciliation efforts at important points of the year.
- System management: this includes user and license management, managing delivery sites and truck planning, calendars, and staff assignments.
- Communication and support: communicate changes to plans, share updates, understand and share reports or dashboards, fix issues, and be responsive to any new support requests.
- Documentation: Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Training: New user and ongoing user training.
- Work with integrated applications. We are using a data warehouse, data reporting systems (like Tableau), and this will require working within those systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, especially with data administration
- Familiarity with using common data quality tools and best practices
- Excellent planning, coordination, and communication skills
- French and English fluency and experience using it in a work environment.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Retirement plan contributions
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
How to apply