To onboard national entities of Amnesty International in West and Central Africa on Engaging Network CRM. You will be coordinating activities and communicating outputs and design journeys to grow, engage, develop, and mobilise Amnesty’s supporters and members in countries where Amnesty has a formal national presence.
You have a proven experience of digital marketing and of designing journeys to engage and mobilize audiences on a wide range of campaigns. You can write and produce compelling content in French and English that inspires, empowers, and mobilize audiences to get involved in campaigns and activities.
You have experience in setting up email campaigns but also monitoring engagement, analysing data, producing reports and developing clear data-driven segmentation strategies.
A good knowledge of the West & Central Africa sub-region in which the post operates and the ability to work effectively within a varied and changing set of focus issues and countries will be required.
- To help grow and develop new online audiences and increase the engagement of existing sections members and supporters
- To design and deliver supporter journeys for Section audiences on a range of campaigns
- To write and produce compelling human rights content in French and English that inspires, empowers, and mobilise our audiences to get involved in our campaigns and activities
- To set up email campaigns, by templating HTML emails; commissioning translations; monitoring engagement, analysing data and producing reports; and developing clear segmentation strategies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant proven experience of digital marketing with expertise in email marketing
- Excellent skills in digital content creation, including copywriting in English and French, HTML email design and CSS styling
- Demonstrated expertise in audience segmentation, split testing, and response analysis and optimisation for email
- Fluent speaking in French and English
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world.
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they’re denied. And whether we’re applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we’re all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit https://www.amnesty.org/en/careers/benefits/
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click ‘Apply for this Role’ below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let’s get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.**
How to apply